Below are the parameters of the product. When choosing a size, focus on your usual size
Insulation ISOSOFT (Isosoft) - the leader among European insulation, which has an international quality certificate ISO 9001 (Belgium).
ISOSOFT (Isosoft) is a unique material with a heat-sealed surface, which has a high thermal insulation ability with almost imperceptible weight.
Soft as fluff, ISOSOFT (Isosoft) is twice as warm as conventional synthetic insulation, easily restores the shape after compression and does not lose it after numerous washes.
The heat-insulating structure of Isosoft consists of many of the finest fibers, thanks to which the products have excellent heat-shielding properties, despite the apparent external thinness.
Recommendations for the care of products with insulation ISOSOFT (Isosoft):
Do not soak
Machine washable at 30 - 40 degrees
Do not use chlorine-containing products
Advantages of ISOSOFT insulation when compared with down:
- does not cause allergies;
- does not require mandatory dry cleaning;
- easy to wash;
- dries quickly;
- gives a feeling of comfort and at + 5 ° C and at - 20 ° C.
Advantages of ISOSOFT insulation when compared with sintepon:
- much thinner (replaces 4 layers of synthepon);
- much easier;
- easily restores the shape after storage in a rolled form and retains it during long-term operation;
- does not lose its properties after numerous washes;
- has the effect of a thermos (retains body heat).