Enima white winter coat
Winter coat from the MY SHADOW collection
Almost weightless, but very warm coat with excellent design.
Free, slightly fitted cut and smooth transition to an elongated back create the feeling of a perfect whole-piece product.
Deep hood, high collar-rack, insulated pockets on the fleece.
Filling: double high-tech Belgian filler ISOSOFT 280 g/m2 (The outer side is equipped with a thermalally fastened layer of 200 g/m2, internal - 80 g/m2.
The membrane-breathing fabric 3000/3000 does not allow moisture and protects against strong winds.
YKK Lightning, Calculated to -20 degrees depending on the person's personal heat resistance
Контроль качества. Мы заботимся о том, чтобы ваша покупка была идеальной
Удобная доставка. Вы можете быть уверены в нашем сервисе.
Быстрый возврат. Передумали? Нет проблем. Мы организуем удобный возврат.
Below are the parameters of the product. When choosing a size, focus on your usual size
Insulation ISOSOFT (Isosoft) - the leader among European insulation, which has an international quality certificate ISO 9001 (Belgium).
ISOSOFT (Isosoft) is a unique material with a heat-sealed surface, which has a high thermal insulation ability with almost imperceptible weight.
Soft as fluff, ISOSOFT (Isosoft) is twice as warm as conventional synthetic insulation, easily restores the shape after compression and does not lose it after numerous washes.
The heat-insulating structure of Isosoft consists of many of the finest fibers, thanks to which the products have excellent heat-shielding properties, despite the apparent external thinness.
Recommendations for the care of products with insulation ISOSOFT (Isosoft):
Do not soak
Machine washable at 30 - 40 degrees
Do not use chlorine-containing products
Advantages of ISOSOFT insulation when compared with down:
- does not cause allergies;
- does not require mandatory dry cleaning;
- easy to wash;
- dries quickly;
- gives a feeling of comfort and at + 5 ° C and at - 20 ° C.
Advantages of ISOSOFT insulation when compared with sintepon:
- much thinner (replaces 4 layers of synthepon);
- much easier;
- easily restores the shape after storage in a rolled form and retains it during long-term operation;
- does not lose its properties after numerous washes;
- has the effect of a thermos (retains body heat).
Technical characteristics of insulation Isosoft
100 g/m2 - from 0 to -10 degrees
150 g/m2 - from -7 to -15 degrees
200 g/m2 - from -10 to -25 degrees
250 g/m2 - from -10 to -30 degrees
300 g/m2 - from -15 to -35 degrees
Please note that the technical characteristics are indicated above, but take into account the following factors:
1. The region in which you live. For example, -10 degrees in the central region and in Siberia is felt differently, also -10 in Moscow and St. Petersburg are felt differently due to different humidity and wind strength;
2. Seasonality. When the first cold weather comes in the autumn, the body does not immediately adapt to them.
3. Individual tolerance or intolerance to cold.