ISOSOFT is the leader among European insulations with an international ISO 9001 (Belgium) quality certificate.
ISOSOFT is a unique material with a thermosealed surface with a high thermal insulating ability at almost intangible weight.
Soft as fluff, ISOSOFT (Isosoft) is twice warmer than conventional synthetic insulation, easily restores the shape after compression and does not lose it after numerous washes.
The thermal insulation structure of Isosoft consists of many of the finest fibers, thanks to which the products have excellent thermal protection properties, despite the seeming external subtlety.
ISOSOFT (Isosoft) insulation care recommendations:
machine wash at 30 - 40 degrees
do not use chlorine-containing products
The benefits of ISOSOFT insulation when compared to fluff:
- does not cause allergies;
- does not require mandatory dry cleaning;
- easily erased;
- Dries quickly.
- gives a sense of comfort at 5 degrees Celsius and at 20 degrees Celsius.
The benefits of ISOSOFT insulation when compared to synthepon:
- much thinner (replaces 4 layers of synthepon);
- easily restores the form after storage in a rolled-up form and retains it during long-term use;
- does not lose properties after numerous washes;
- has the effect of a thermos (saves body heat).