Vest Am-e black
White insulated vest from the brand MY SHADOW
Almost weightless, but warm elongated vest is perfect in the cool season.
Deep hood, high collar-stand, insulated pockets on fleece.
Filling: high-tech Belgian filler ISOSOFT 200 g/m2
The fabric is raincoat, non-blown.
Контроль качества. Мы заботимся о том, чтобы ваша покупка была идеальной
Удобная доставка. Вы можете быть уверены в нашем сервисе.
Быстрый возврат. Передумали? Нет проблем. Мы организуем удобный возврат.
Insulation ISOSOFT (Isosoft) - the leader among European insulators, which has an international quality certificate ISO 9001 (Belgium).
ISOSOFT (Isosoft) is a unique material with a thermally sealed surface, which has a high thermal insulation capacity with an almost imperceptible weight.
Soft as down, ISOSOFT (Isosoft) is twice as warm as conventional synthetic insulation, easily restores the shape after compression and does not lose it after numerous washings.
The heat-insulating structure of Isosoft consists of many fine fibers, thanks to which the products have excellent heat-shielding properties, despite the apparent external thinness.
Recommendations for the care of products with insulation ISOSOFT (Isosoft):
Do not soak
Machine washable at a temperature of 30 - 40 degrees
Do not use chlorine-containing agents
Advantages of ISOSOFT insulation when compared with down:
- does not cause allergies;
- does not require mandatory dry cleaning;
- easy to wash;
- dries quickly;
- gives a feeling of comfort at + 5 ° C and at - 20 ° C.
Advantages of ISOSOFT insulation when compared with sintepon:
- much thinner (replaces 4 layers of synthepone);
- much lighter;
- easily restores the shape after storage in a rolled form and preserves it during long-term operation;
- does not lose its properties after numerous washings;
- has the effect of a thermos (retains body heat).
Technical characteristics of isosoft insulation
100 g/m2 - from 0 to -10 degrees
150 g/m2 - from -7 to -15 degrees
200 g/m2 - from -10 to -25 degrees
250 g/m2 - from -10 to -30 degrees
300 g/m2 - from -15 to -35 degrees
Please note that the above specifications are indicated, but consider the following factors:
1. The region in which you reside. Let's say -10 degrees in the central region and in Siberia is felt differently, also -10 in Moscow and St. Petersburg are felt differently due to different humidity and wind strength;
2. Seasonality. When the first cold weather comes in the autumn, the body does not immediately adapt to them.
3. Individual tolerance or intolerance to cold.