Lynx Store's Personal Data and Privacy Regulation
Lynx Store protects the personal data of users of the site and complies with the most stringent rules for the protection of personal data.
The primary purpose of collecting personal data is the ability of the Lynx Store to provide users with access to the information and services they subscribe to, the ability of users to manage personal accounts, the creation of user statistics, the improvement of site navigation, the guarantee of the security and integrity of the site's data, or the sending of news and commercial information from the Lynx Store and/or its commercial partners, subject to obtaining prior permission (or if possible not receiving a negative response) from the user.
1. How to collect and use personal data
The following types of information are used:
- Information provided by you - at the time of registration of the account on the Lynx Store, the user informs certain personal information. For more information about his account, the user can get more information in the Personal Office on the lynxstore.ru website. If a user uses their account when working with the services of the site, the Lynx Store provides access to such services with the participation or on behalf of the domain administrator. In this case, the administrator has access to the user's account data.
- Cookies - When a user visits the site lynxstore.ru, one or more cookies are sent to the user's computer or other device. Cookies are used to improve the quality of services you provide: save user settings, improve search results and pick up products and ads, and track user trends, such as search features. Also cookies in advertising services to assist advertisers and publishers in placing ads and manage ads on sites around the Internet and in the services of the site.
- Visitation information - when accessing the Services of the site lynxstore.ru through a browser, application or other client, our servers automatically record certain information. These server logs may contain information such as a user's web request, IP address, browser type and language, date and time of request, and one or more cookies that can be used to identify a user's browser or account.
- User messages - When a user sends messages to the site (via email or otherwise), the Lynx Store can save these messages to process requests, answer questions, and further improve our services. When you send or receive an SMS, Lynx Store, which supports text messaging, can collect and store the following information: phone number, communications operator name, message content, date and time of transmission. Your email address can be used to communicate with the user about the work of our services.
In addition, the information we collect can be used for the following purposes:
Supply, support, protection and improvement of lynx Store Services (including advertising services), as well as the development of new services and services.
Protecting the rights and property of the Lynx Store and our users.
Before using the information for other purposes than was stated when it was collected, Lynx Store will ask the user for permission to use it.
In accordance with the Federal Act of 27.07.2006 N 152-FH "On Personal Data" by accepting the terms of this Regulation, you give your consent to the Lynx Store, to process and transfer your personal data in order to provide the user with services, as well as to place user orders. Personal data allowed to be processed under this Consent is provided by the user by filling out the registration form on the lynxstore.ru website, and includes the following information: surname, name, middle name, age, phone, address, e-mail. The processing of a user's personal data can be carried out without limitation, in any legal way, including in personal data information systems using or without the use of automation tools.
The user agrees that Lynx Store has the right to transfer its personal data to third parties, in particular, owners of online stores registered on the lynxstore.ru website, as well as courier services solely for the purpose of fulfilling your orders, issued on the site of lynxstore.ru, including for the purpose of delivery of goods.
2. Privacy of user data
Providing access to information
Lynx Store only provides access to personal information to other companies and individuals not related to the Lynx Store, only under the following limited circumstances:
Having permission from the User.
- Access, use, retention or disclosure of such information is necessary to (a) comply with any applicable laws, regulations, legal process requirements or a valid request from public authorities, (b) compliance with the current Service Agreement, including investigation of potential breaches, (c) detection and prevention of fraud, as well as to address security and technical issues or (d) protection against the immediate threat of harm to the rights, property or security of the Lynx Store its users or the public as required or allowed by law.
Access to and update personal information
When you use the Lynx Store, the Lynx Store does everything to give the user access to their personal data. In this regard, the user may request that any personal data relating to it collected by the Lynx Store be reported to him, corrected, supplemented, stripped, updated, updated or deleted, if he/she wants to have a copy of it, or if the data is inaccurate, incomplete, obscure, or out of date. To be able to change their personal information at any time or to seek any additional information pertaining to the Lynx Store or the Site, the user can send an email to the Lynx Store, noting his/her own electronic contact details and his/her full ID (surname and name) in order to provide the Lynx Store with information about his/her identity by contacting us at: Contact us at:
The Lynx Store may refuse to comply with requests if they are systematically or too often repeated, if the technical implementation of requests requires excessive effort on the part of the Lynx Store, if they jeopardize the privacy of other users, if the requests are inappropriate (for example, the requested information is stored on tape media for backup), and if access to information does not require a special request. In all cases where the Lynx Store provides access to information and the ability to make corrections to it, the Lynx Store does it for free, unless it requires a disproportionate effort from the Lynx Store. Due to the specifics of a number of services after being removed from active servers, the information can be stored for a limited period of time in the Lynx Store backup systems until it is permanently removed.
5. User's email marketing rights
When user information is used by the Lynx Store on behalf of a third party for commercial e-marketing purposes (email, text messages, MMS, instant messaging, automatic phone message, fax) or will be transferred to a Lynx Store to a third party for such purposes, the Lynx Store must respect the user's rights, under the Federal Personal Data Act (No. 152-FH), so the Lynx Store must only transfer the user's personal contact details to third parties for e-mail marketing purposes. If the user gave the Lynx Store his voluntary, explicit and prior consent.